Ever wanted to attend a party at the Playboy Mansion? Here’s your chance to cross this item off your bucket list. For the second year running, Game Day at the Mansion (Sunday, February 1, 2009) will be one of the most baller parties hosted at the Mansion, with over 300 playmates and models in attendance, performances by Bret Michaels of Poison, and much more.
Here’s just some of what you can expect at Game Day 2009 at the Playboy Mansion:
- 20 nude painted models wearing your favorite teams’ colors;
- Playmates ranging from Traci Bingham to 50th Anniversary Playmate and performing DJ Colleen Shannon;
- Performances from Strawberry Blonde, Girlicious, and portrait artist David Garibaldi;
- Professional massages throughout the day, a Cuban cigar roller, open bar and food;
- Tours of the mansion and grounds by Playmates, surprise celebrity guests; and
- Of course, you know there will be more monitors than you can handle showing the football game.
Tickets to this exclusive event, which runs from 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm, can be reserved by emailing email@example.com or by calling our BallerToys hotline toll-free at (877) 788-2691. Standard admission runs $2,500 per person. A limited number of VIP Tables ($10,000 for 5 seats, includes admission), VIP Cabanas (your own Playmate of choice), and custom sponsorship packages are also available. These are going to move quick, so act soon if you want to reserve your spot. The featured charity for the event is the California Police Youth Charities.